Belgrade info Guide is the ultimate, multi-lingual free offline application guide to Belgrade. This is the digital version of our homonymous printed guide that integrates information, tips and guidelines for guests of our city .
Belgrade Info Guide is the result of many years of experience and knowledge obtained by working in the city receptive tourism and cooperation with the Tourist Organization of Belgrade, Belgrade hotels, and other subjects related to city’s tourism.
The application includes:
- offline map with over 1.500 marked locations, including sights , cultural institutions, hotels, hostels, restaurants, cafees, clubs in Belgrade and many others classified into different " Where to ...? " categories which are regularly updated , user-friendly display, distance measurements, ratings, comments ...
- Information about Belgrade, it's history, present and future
- Events calendar "Belgrade This Month" – Belgrade’s nightlife, cultural, sport and economic events in current and coming months, with detailed information, photos and external links. This segment of the application is daily updated and user downloads it with first following synchronization .
- Detailed "Where to...?" with more than 1,000 locations classified in categories: accomodation, food, entertainment, arts, shopping and general information. Restuarnts, cafees, clubs, hotels, hostels, apartments, shopping malls, cinemas, theatres, galleries, museums and other objectss presented with photos, marked locations on the map, a brief description, address, phone number and external links to the supplier of the service, distance from the user, reviews and user comments ...
-42 Belgrade landmarks with multi-language audio guide. Special attention was given to this segment of the application. Articles written by Predrag Djordjevic, one of the tourist guides for Belgrade with the longest experience, carefully selected the most interesting stories from his treasure of knowledge. All texts are translated, edited and recorded in the studio by the "native" narrators. Audio formats are followed by pictures, descriptions, the possibility to record the position you have visited or to independently create a route, evaluate, comment. Auto mode function is also available and by selecting it the app notifies you that you are close to some attraction, interrupts the music you are listening to, and in your chosen language tells a secret about Belgrade.
- My Belgrade. All positions the user chooses to save after the visit or in order to plan the future visit, are located in the "My Belgrade" category with the possibility of sharing, commenting and rating. It is possible to browse (classify) according to the ratings, recommendations or distancefor the content of all categories in the guide
We would like to thank to our contributors: writter Predrag Djordjevic; narrators Aleksandra Šaljić and John Bills; studio Goran Jakovljević; lecturer Dragana Nedeljković.
We hope that you will enjoy using Belgrade Info Guide and in it you will recognize hospitable host who will help you navigate through the city and make your stay more pleasant.
Download the App and enjoy Belgrade in off-line mode!
Welcome to Belgrade!
Belgrade Info Guide is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-12-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Belgrade Info Guide (version 1.3.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.